Mabar Fustelle Srl with registered office in via .Ghetto, 4/c. 37137 Verona, p.iva 02012390239. (hereinafter “owner”), in its capacity as data controller, hereby informs you pursuant to art.13 regulation EU no 206/679 (hereinafter “GDPR”) that your data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes:
1. Being processed
The controller processes your personal data, identifying information (such as first name, last name, company name, address, telephone, e-mail, bank details and payment – hereinafter “personal data” or “ data”) you supply for the conclusion contracts for the services of the proprietor.
2. Legal bases of processing
As you have given us your consent for the processing of your personal data are treated without their consent art. 6 let. b) e) GDPR, for the purposes of service:
– Conclude contracts for the services of the holder;
– Contractual obligations, contractual and fiscal obligations arising out of dealings with you;
– Fulfil the obligations required by law, regulation, legislation or by an order of the Authority (such as money laundering);
– Exercise the rights of the owner, such as the right to legal defence.
3. Treatment modality
Your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art.4 2) GDPR namely: collection, recording, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are treated both electronic and/or paper is automated. The holder will treat personal information as long as necessary to fulfill the above purposes or not later than 10 years from the termination of employment for the purposes of the service.
4. Access to data
Your data may be made available for the purposes of art. 2:
– To employees and associates of the owner, in their capacity as executors or processors Interior treatment and/or system administrators;
– A third company or other entities (as an indication, lenders, professional offices, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, etc.) outsourced activities on behalf of the owner, in their capacity as managers outside of treatment.
5. Communication of data
Without the need for express consent art.6 let. GDPR, b) and c) the holder may disclose your data only for the purposes of art.2 to the supervisory bodies, courts, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, as well as to those persons to whom such disclosure is required by law to carry out the purposes mentioned. These subjects will process data in their capacity as independent data controllers. Your data will not be disclosed.
The data is stored and controlled by adoption of suitable preventive measures, aimed at minimizing the risk of loss and destruction, without authorised access, processing and which does not comply with the purposes for which treatment is carried out.
7. Data Transfer
The management and conservation of personal data shall take place within the European Union.
8. Rights of the interested party
As the person concerned is entitled under art.15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
– Obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning you, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form;
– Obtain the following information: a) the origin of personal data; b) purposes and methods of processing; c) the logic applied in case of treatment with electronic instruments; d) identification of the owner, managers and off designated pursuant to art. GDPR 3 paragraph 1, e) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may come to knowledge of it as designate representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
– Obtain a) updating, rectification or integration of the data; b) cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) certification that the operations in letters a and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
– Oppose, totally or partially, for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection. Where applicable, you have the rights laid down in articles. 16-21 GDPR (right to rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of objection), and the right to complaint to the Authority.
9. How to exercise the rights
May at any time exercise your rights by sending a letter: by mail to the address email@example.com…or by post Mail to Mabar Fustelle srl, Via Ghetto, 4/c Verona.
10. Data processor responsible and appointees
The data controller is Mabar Fustelle Srl. An updated list of data processors and persons in charge to treatment is kept and can be consulted at the Office of the controller.